Our woodsculpting courses are just the right thing for you if you …
- wish to creatively turn you own ideas and drafts into wood.
- are either a beginner or advanced and experienced sculptor.
- like to try out new things or deepen existing skills.
- place value on personal guidance in small course groups.
- want to be instructed by accomplished course instructors.
- like to let yourself be inspired by like-minded students.
- feel neither to young nor too old for this!
Woodsculpting holds a special fascination with many people interested in art. Regardless if you want merely to test for yourself, whether you have a talent for it, or if you are looking for new challenges as an already experienced sculptor, you will find the right thing in our wide range of courses! Your course instructor will see what skills you bring with you and then accompany you from the development of your design to its completion in wood.
Our offering of woodsculpting courses comprises the following 4 variations, which we consciously mix together for the compilation of each course group:
Interactive Woodsculpting Courses-Overview Calendar
Click on your desired date!
Carving or Sculpting?
The main focus of our woodsculpting courses is on the development and formulating ones own ideas and drafts, which will then be made into real wooden objects. In our woodcarving classes we provide the sound skills of wood handicraft in order to be able to reproduce given references and models utilizing the carving chisels.