Beginner and Advanced
Cast small solid-bronze figures (max. height: 30 cm, max. tickness: 4 cm)! First, a wax model is made and afterward shaped and fired. Now liquid bronze is poured into the form and later finished off.
The following course times apply:
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 08.30-12.00 and 13.00-18.00
- Thu 08.30-12.00 and 13.00-18.00
- Sat 08.30-12.00
Bring working clothes (apron, dust mask, protective goggles) and if possible, the following tools: angle grinder, brass brush, small stone carving chisel and hammer. Bronze, wax, gypsum etc. will be charged at wholesale price. One course day will take place in the foundry (45 minutes from school), where we will cast the figures. After the wax is melted out, the objects and kiln must cool down slowly. Thursday is a free day because of this. You may use the time to work independantly in the studio or relax a bit. For those interested, we offer a one-day attendance in a carving or modelling course for a special price of only € 50,–!
- ✓ Supported through professional programme (practical and theoretical)
- ✓ All required tools are provided
- ✓ Lunchtime snack and coffee break
- ✓ Certificate of completion
|1 week / 2 weeks combination|
|Week-long course full-day||€ 605,– / € 1130,–|